- WHO: Evidence of hand hygiene to reduce transmission and infections by multidrug resistant organisms in health-care settings
- Screening and isolation to control meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: sense, nonsense, and evidence
Gerd Fätkenheuer, et al.
- Evaluation of the national Cleanyourhands campaign to reduce Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia and Clostridium difficile infection in hospitals in England and Wales by improved hand hygiene: four year, prospective, ecological, interrupted time series study
Sheldon Paul Stone, et al.
- The effectiveness of hand hygiene procedures in reducing the risks of infections in home and community settings including handwashing and alcohol-based hand sanitizers
Sally F. Bloomfield, et al.
American Journal of Infection Control. December 2007Volume 35, Issue 10, Supplement 1, Pages S27–S64
- Systematic qualitative literature review of health care workers’ compliance with hand hygiene guidelines
Maura P. Smiddy, et al.
American Journal of Infection Control. March 1, 2015Volume 43, Issue 3, Pages 269–274
- Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses: systematic review
Tom Jefferson, et al.
- An internet-delivered handwashing intervention to modify influenza-like illness and respiratory infection transmission(PRIMIT): a primary care randomised trial
Paul Little, et al.
The Lancet Volume 386, No. 10004, p1631–1639, 24 October 2015
- A systematic review of hand hygiene improvement strategies: a behavioural approach
Anita Huis, et al.
- Provision and consumption of alcohol-based hand rubs in European hospitals.
Hansen S, et al.
Clin Microbiol Infect. 2015 Dec;21(12):1047-51.
- Hand hygiene and patient care: pursuing the Semmelweis legacy
Didier Pittet, John M Boyce
The Lancet Infectious Diseases. Volume 1, Special Issue, p9–20, April 2001
- Single molecule sequencing to track plasmid diversity of hospital-associated carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae
Sean Conlan, et al.
Sci Transl Med. 2014 Sep 17; 6(254): 254ra126.
- Understanding the mechanisms and drivers of antimicrobial resistance
Alison H Holmes, et al.
The Lancet Volume 387, No. 10014, p176–187, 9 January 2016
- Diverse Sources of C. difficile Infection Identified on Whole-Genome Sequencing
David W. Eyre, et al.
N Engl J Med 2013; 369:1195-1205
Health care-associated infection(HAI) 事例・介入研究
- Veterans Affairs Initiative to Prevent Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Infections
Rajiv Jain, et al.
The New England Journal of Medicine 2011; 364:1419-1430
- Interventions to reduce colonisation and transmission of antimicrobial-resistant bacteria in intensive care units: an interrupted time series study and cluster randomised trial
Lennie P G Derde, et al.
The Lancet Infectious Diseases Volume 14, No. 1, p31–39, January 2014